Tim Hortons® Smile Cookie Campaign in Ottawa returns September 19th -25th, and the full $1 from every Smile Cookie sold will be used to buy snowsuits for children 15 years and younger from low-income families. Every 50 cookies purchased equates to one new high-quality snowsuit for an Ottawa child in need.
Smiles For Snowsuits Returns to Support The Snowsuit Fund with
New Bulk Buying Benefits
Order Online for FREE DELIVERY by Trexity
Official Delivery Sponsor of the 2022 Smile Cookie Campaign
Thank You Bulk Buyers!
- B&T MacFarlane Ltd.
- Brazeau Seller Law
- Canadian Bank Note
- CLV Group
- Deloitte LLP
- Expedia Cruises Kanata
- Giant Tiger
- Greenspon Granger Hill
- Harrison Wealth Advisory
- JRP Engineering
- Kanata Montessori
- Kizza Hair Treatments
- KPMG Enterprise
- Mattamy Homes
- Movatti Fitness Barrhaven
- Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Postmedia Network
- Regional Group
- Responsible Choice
- Royal LePage Team Realty
- Scotia Private Wealth
- The Shaw Centre
Say Thanks or Pay it Forward with Smile Cookies
- Staff, clients and guests: (sales calls, lunchrooms, job sites, staff lounges, boardrooms, remote workers). Who can say no to a cookie, especially a smiley one?
- Your tenants: a gift of scrumptious treats tells them, “We love having you here!”
- Disadvantaged communities can dig into cookies distributed by Ottawa Police and others.
- How about your branch operations? It’s a great way to foster goodwill.
- Hungry construction site teams will jump on the much-loved snacks!
- You’ll hit a hole in one by adding them to golf tournament swag bags.
- Gratitude will abound when gifted to community kitchens and charities.
- Serve up smiles at corporate and social events. Guests will savour your sweetness.
Pay it Forward Recipients
- Shepherds of Good Hope
- Kanata Food Cupboard
- Mādahòkì Farm
- Wabano Centre
- Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa
- Pinecrest Community Health Centre
- Annavale Headstart Nursery School
- Montfort Hospital Volunteer Association
Volunteer Decorators Needed!
The Snowsuit Fund is seeking volunteers to decorate cookies with the iconic happy face icing at various Ottawa Tim Hortons locations from September 19-25.
Click on the button below to register to volunteer.
Choose the Tim Hortons store near you and select one or more shifts. Training provided on location.
All volunteers receive a certificate with hours of service and duties.