Why not try…
- Guest Performer/Speaker (comedian, hypnotist, musician)
- Raffle or Auction (with items donated by local businesses)
- Bake Sale
- Pancake Breakfast
- Haircut Challenge
- Teacher/Student Competition
- Spaghetti Dinner
- Variety Show
Consider the following tips:
- Give yourself plenty of time to plan for a successful event.
- Be sure to inform the local media.
- The Snowsuit Fund has posters, buttons, stickers, logos and money boxes to help you with your campaign. Our Board Members are also more than happy to speak to your group to help build enthusiasm for your project. Please provide us plenty of advance notice if you would like to use these resources.
- Would you like your event advertised on our website or social media? Let us know.
- As a registered charitable organization, The Snowsuit Fund is able to issue tax receipts for some donations. Please check with us prior to your event to ensure that your event and the donations it generates are eligible for a tax receipt in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
- Special events are the responsibility of the third party, but we are more than happy to guide and support you. Please call us with any questions you may have 613-746-8719 ext 353 or email email@example.com