Our services are vital
Every year, more than 6,500 Ottawa families struggle to attain the necessities of life: food, shelter, and warm winter clothing for their children. The financial hardships associated with COVID-19 continue to impact the families we serve. As a community, we must continue to ensure that Ottawa’s most vulnerable children have access to warm snowsuits without their families having to sacrifice other priorities.
Enhanced measures at our Depot
To ensure the safety and well being of staff, volunteers, and the children and families we serve all of our Depot staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated. We will continue to follow these safety protocols at our Depot.
- Social distancing – We continue to limit the number of volunteers, staff, and clients inside the depot at one time
- Masks are mandatory – All Depot visitors are required to wear facemasks
- Hand Sanitizer – All visitors must apply hand sanitizer upon entry
- By appointment only – Snowsuit pick-ups continue on a “by appointment” basis
- Adults Only – Please leave your children at home or call us to make special arrangements