“A Passage to India: Bollywood Style!”
Saturday, November 12, 2016
Ballroom, Fairmont Château Laurier
Let us sweep you away to exotic India! Experience the captivating combination of traditional and contemporary sights, sounds and flavours of this ancient culture. Wrap yourself in the vibrant colours of silk, spices and florals. Inhale the bold and delicate scents of the tantalizing cuisine presented by Executive Chef Louis Simard and listen to the rhythmic sounds of popular Indian music. Then, don’t miss a beat as you channel your inner Bollywood legend through our interactive dance lesson, sure to get everyone on the dance floor!
- Cocktail reception featuring a marvelous selection of themed hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Spectacular dinner menu inspired by the tastes of the India, created by the Fairmont Château Laurier’s culinary team
- Dancing to popular contemporary hits performed by the energetic SWAY Orchestra
- 200 silent auction items to suit every taste and budget
- Special premium silent auction table of high-end showcase items
- Exciting live auction featuring one-of-a-kind items
For more information on the Gala or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Margaret Armour at (613)746-5143 x202 or email@example.com.
Looking for overnight accommodations? Click here.