Canada Helps is a not-for-profit on-line charity portal which enables you to make a donation and receive an immediate tax receipt.
Download our donation form (single donation or monthly donations). Simply print it, fill it in and mail it along with your cheque or credit card information to:
The Snowsuit Fund
225 Donald Street
Ottawa, ON K1K 1N1
Monetary donations (cash, cheques, credit cards)
Many of our clientele have older children in need of winter clothing, or the parents themselves are in need of a warm coat.
Tuesday: 9am to 3pm
Wednesday: 9am to 3pm
Thursday: 9am to 3pm
Friday: 9am to 3pm
|The following businesses also collect donations on our behalf.|
Our funding comes directly from generous groups and individuals in the Ottawa area. If you would like to hold a fundraising event on our behalf, we would love to hear from you! You are only limited by your imagination – why not try…
In order to make your fundraiser as easy, successful and fun as possible, consider the following tips:
- Give yourself plenty of time to plan for a successful event.
- Be sure to inform the local media.
- The Snowsuit Fund has posters, buttons, stickers, logos and money boxes to help you with your campaign. Our Board Members are also more than happy to speak to your group to help build enthusiasm for your project. Please provide us plenty of advance notice if you would like to use these resources.
- Would you like your event advertised on our website or Facebook page? Let us know.
- As a registered charitable organization, The Snowsuit Fund is able to issue tax receipts for some donations. Please check with us prior to your event to ensure that your event and the donations it generates are eligible for a tax receipt in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
- Special events are the responsibility of the third party, but we are more than happy to guide and support you. Please call us with any questions you may have 613-746-5143.
|Snowsuit Fund Fact Sheet||Snowsuit Fund Logos + Photos|
|REGISTER YOUR EVENT WITH US|